Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lynn Van Dyke <ly...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/26 14:36:19 UTC

CloudStack User Research

Hello. I work for the Citrix product design team. If you're using CloudStack with XenServer I'm hoping that you would like to give me some 1:1 user experience feedback. I'm looking to do a small number of interviews over GoToMeeting over the next few weeks. They'll last 60 - 90 minutes and cover questions on installation, configuration and day-to-day use.

I'll be doing other research in the future, but for this time I'm looking only for people using CloudStack (any version, as current as possible) AND XenServer (once again, any version, but as current as possible). And remember that this is UX specific - I'm definitely not the technical expert on either of these products!

I can post the results for those that are interested in hearing the information that we gather and how it will impact the product's designs. Participants also get "thank you" swag and gift card.

These lists  get a lot of activity - will you please send me a direct  email if you're interested? Lynn.vandyke@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thanks!

Lynn VanDyke
Design matters to me
Senior User Experience Researcher | Product Design Group
Citrix Systems, Inc. | 851 W. Cypress Creek Rd | Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
T: +1 954-267-2956 | F: +1 954 940 7701

Re: CloudStack User Research

Posted by Outback Dingo <ou...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Lynn,
> We would like to POC with xenserver, but we don't have any licenses, would
> you be able to help us pro-cure some temporary licenses so that we could do
> a poc with citrix xenserver?
>
> Let me know.
> Thanks.
> -jason

WOW oracle even.... :) now im curious!!! LOL no licenses?? The base
XenServer is Free......
just file for and get a license online at no charge and its enough to
build a cloud.

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.
Hi Lynn,