Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Chan, Horace" <Ho...@Intuit.com> on 2009/07/22 18:50:52 UTC

Synapse 1.3 release

Hi,

I am developing REST services that are being proxied by Synapse 1.3
Snapshot builds.  Is there a planned release date for Synapse 1.3?
Also, is Synapse archetype going to be supported in the 1.3 release?

Thanks!

Horace Chan

Re: Synapse 1.3 release

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niek,

We are blocking on the Apache Rampart and Sandesha2 releases, once they are
out we can go for the 1.3 release. AFAIK, Rampart has started the release
process so we will be able to release soon.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton