Posted to user@commons.apache.org by sungchan <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/10 00:40:06 UTC

[SCXML, JEXL] microwave-01.xml test error

Could you run microwave-01.xml in SCXML example one more time?
I got run-time errors in the middle of test.
The below is running log.

2006. 2. 10 오전 8:26:35 org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronEntry
info: /off
2006. 2. 10 오전 8:26:35 org.apache.commons.scxml.SCXMLExecutor logState
info: Current States: [off]
turn_on
2006. 2. 10 오전 8:27:29 org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronExit
info: /off
2006. 2. 10 오전 8:27:29
org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronTransition
info: transition (event = turn_on, cond = null, from = /off, to = /on)
2006. 2. 10 오전 8:27:29 org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronEntry
info: /on
2006. 2. 10 오전 8:27:29 org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronEntry
info: /on/idle
 at
org.apache.commons.scxml.semantics.SCXMLSemanticsImpl.filterTransitionsSet(
SCXMLSemanticsImpl.java:497)
 at org.apache.commons.scxml.SCXMLExecutor.triggerEvents(SCXMLExecutor.java
:106)
 at org.apache.commons.scxml.test.StandaloneUtils.execute(
StandaloneUtils.java:133)
 at org.apache.commons.scxml.test.StandaloneJexlExpressions.main(
StandaloneJexlExpressions.java:60)

Re: [SCXML, JEXL] microwave-01.xml test error

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/06, sungchan <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you run microwave-01.xml in SCXML example one more time?
> I got run-time errors in the middle of test.
> The below is running log.

<snip/>

Apologies for the incovenience, this is my fault.

Recently, the Commons SCXML implementation changed from having a
single / flat (document-wide) context to local (per State) contexts
for storing the variables defined in the document. This change is
useful since it allows variable "scoping" and therefore, finer-grained
control while authoring documents. I missed an essential change in the
JexlEvaluator class which led to the error in the nightlies as you've
reported.

This has been fixed in SVN in r376563 [1]. You can either build from
SVN or wait for this change to be reflected in the nightlies (in a day
or two).

Thanks for reporting this. I will add some more JUnit tests (it seems
we don't cover the JEXL bits well) so this part of the Commons SCXML
codebase will be tested with every build in the future.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=376563&view=rev

> 2006. 2. 10 오전 8:26:35 org.apache.commons.scxml.env.SimpleSCXMLListeneronEntry
> info: /off
> 2006. 2. 10 오전 8:26:35 org.apache.commons.scxml.SCXMLExecutor logState
> info: Current States: [off]
<snap/>