Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepak Bhole <db...@redhat.com> on 2006/02/10 00:11:01 UTC

My introduction

Hi All,

I have been studying Axis2 for the past few days, and in the midst of
it, I completely forgot that I have not even introduced myself here!

My name is Deepak Bhole, I work for Red Hat in Toronto, Canada. I will
be contributing to the Axis2 project in terms of development, bug-fixes,
etc. as necessary. I have an apache.org account, and have done some work
on the ws-scout project before; but I am fairly new to Axis2. Over the
past few days, I have been reading up the Axis2 architecture docs,
checking out the code, doing minor bug fixes, etc.

As my knowledge about the codebase grows, I hope to take on the more
major issues/features soon.

Well, that is about all I can think of saying right now. If you have any
questions, feel free to ask :)

Cheers,
Deepak

Re: My introduction

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Welcome to Axis2 !!!

I will be starting with RedHat Toronto from march 6th. So I have a partner
:-)

Regards,

Rajith

Re: My introduction