Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Justin Hu - 胡恩杰 <hu...@lootom.com> on 2014/09/19 03:22:19 UTC

Subversion Exception! - wc_db.c line 8713 assertion failed

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.7\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
line 8713: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
---------------------------
确定
---------------------------

OS: Win7 x64,  8GB RAM, Using TSVN to access code on a local disk partition which is mirroring to a network driver on VM's openSUSE 13.1 SAMBA service.
TortoiseSVN 1.8.7, Build 25475 - 64 Bit , 2014/05/05 20:52:12
Subversion 1.8.9, -release
apr 1.5.1
apr-util 1.5.3
serf 1.3.5
OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014
zlib 1.2.8

The issue happened when I double clicked a .c file listed in svn log window for remote HTTP svn server. Before this operation , I terminaled a long-time no-response TSVN window. It seems related to Windows temp file.

Sincerely
from Justin Hu