Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Mrl Lists <la...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/05 02:21:41 UTC

compiling the examples directory

Hello,

I want to xompile the "example" directory where all the example plugins reside. The doc says there are 'makefile' templates, but I don't see any and there is no configure.ac to generate Makefiles.

Can someone please help.

thanks,
mrl

Re: compiling the examples directory

Posted by Tin Zaw <tz...@yahoo.com>.
Do you still need help for this? You need to have your own Makefile in the directory. I can share mine if you need.