Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/09/21 13:41:02 UTC

fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Hi,

[fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.4 is missing, that's how I came here...]

there are a number of jars mirrored from
www.apache.org/dist/java-repository up to ibiblio. The Apache
guidelines require us to actually run CfV's whenever we put stuff
there, so we might want to make sure that we adhere to these
guidelines. Having a number of official releases will also help us
with visibility.

	Best regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> writes:

>Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

>>Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> writes:
>>

>>>PS: What's a "CfV"?!
>>>

>>Geee.. :-)
>>

>Argghhh, brain dead while writing a XSLT .... :-)

I understand. It takes a special mind mode to do this. It is almost
the same as writing a sendmail cf file. I found out that two glasses
of red wine do the trick just fine. ;-)

	Best regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henning,

I uploaded the

+) fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.4.jar
+) fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.5.jar
+) fulcrum-groovy-1.0.1-dev
+) fulcrum-resourcemanager-1.0.1-dev.jar

to the unofficial Turbine repo
(http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo/fulcrum/jars/)

I assume I should also update http://cvs.apache.org/dist/ but I skip
that since I should read the docs and I'm currently under some pressure
to get my work done.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henning,

see my comments below ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Re: fulcrum jars @ ibiblio

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henning,

I uploaded the JARs to the internal Turbine repo which is definitely not
the proper way - I upload the libraries to
www.apache.org/dist/java-repository tommorrow since I'm currently at a
customer site.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl