Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Neha Yadav <ne...@orkash.com> on 2010/07/08 06:26:44 UTC

transfer of CAS from one deployed service to other deployed service.

Hi all,
I am facing a problem in deploying my application on distributed
environment through UIMA-AS.
I am facing a problem.
My application is sequential, and I wish to deploy it independently by
transferring one's output into another service.. Can anyone help me with
this problem.Can I transfer the CAS with annotations from one deployed
service on one system to another deployed service on another system. I
read a little about CAS Multiplier. Can it be of help?
I am at a vague level of research at this point. Please if anyone could
suggest me how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Neha Yadav

Re: transfer of CAS from one deployed service to other deployed service.

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
A UIMA AS service is just a UIMA annotator deployed as a separate process.

You should be able to create a UIMA aggregate that has two delegates,
one is the first service and two is the other. Then a CAS sent to the
aggregate would be sent to the first service and then to the second.