Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2004/08/01 02:21:19 UTC

New to juddi... now what

I've just downloaded and configured juddi with MS SQL 2000 and Tomcat 5.0.27. I've ran the happyjuddi.jsp and everything appears to be configured correctly and working.

I'm doing some R&D on web services and I'm not sure what I need to do next. There isn't much documentation about JUDDI and I don't see what the publisher table provides. I was under the impression that JUDDI was a registry for offered web services. Where is the information for the services stored? I thought the registry provided information regarding the service name, description, inputs and outputs.... is this correct? If it is, how is this information published?... in a web page?

Basically I'm kind of lost at this point.

Thanks....

Dave