Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Adam Nichols <Ad...@swmc.com> on 2009/08/04 19:13:56 UTC

Re: How to get first and last page number of the PDF

Not sure I understand the questions here.  The first page is page 1 and
the last page number is the number of pages.  If you have a 7 page PDF,
the first page would be 1 and the last page would be page 7.

If you want to extract these pages, see the examples packages... I know
there's one there which copies a page based on the page number.

--Adam

Jimran <ji...@gmail.com>
07/30/2009 23:21
Please respond to
pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org

pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
How to get first and last page number of the PDF

 Hi ,

* I am able to get the number of page number of the pdf file , but i am
not
able to get the start and ending page number by PDFBOX

* How to get the first and last page number of the loaded PDF file.....?

* Please let me know , which class and which methods can extract the first
and last page number of the loaded PDF file in PDFBOX.......

--
With Regards,
JavaImran

--