Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Anuj Kumar Gupta <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 12:08:42 UTC

An import could not be resolved

 Hi-

How can I paas an .xml file in Path I am getting below error

An import could not be resolved. No .xml file with name
"WhitespaceTokenizer" was found in the class path or data path.

Any Pointers fro this...??

-Anuj

Re: An import could not be resolved

Posted by Anuj Kumar Gupta <vi...@gmail.com>.
May be this Question very stilly for u guys but I am still not able to set
this path.

I am trying to set DataPath from Type System tab from the AE file.

Am I correct?

As I want to create a Dictionary Detector.

If any one has already please share with me.

Thanks
Anuj

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.