Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/06/15 07:00:51 UTC

[VOTE] Archiva release 2.2.5

Hi together,

Archiva Release 2.2.5 is ready for publish.

Its a minor bugfix release.

Redback version has changed.
Parent POM remains unchanged.

We fixed these issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=statusCategory%20%3D%20done%20AND%20project%20%3D%2012316920%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%2012346883%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20key%20ASC

The staging repository is available here:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/archiva-releases-stage/

Dist artifacts can be found here: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/archiva/2.2.5

The website site with the updated documentation can be found at:
https://archiva.staged.apache.org/
-> Please notice, that the download site does not work on the staged URL

Vote open for at least 72H
[+1]
[0]
[-1]

Greetings

Martin Stockhammer

RE: [VOTE] Archiva release 2.2.5

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks Martin for the information

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: RESULT [VOTE] Archiva release 2.2.5

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you.
I think I will send a reminder the next time before I start the release.

Greetings

Martin

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi together,