Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by subhendukumar mohanty <su...@infosys.com> on 2003/05/07 15:04:00 UTC

RE: help required for attachment using ejb as webservice

Thanks Toshi,

I got your mail regarding the sample example. My return type bean is serializable. but it's data member is not serializable. I can try this but it will not solve my requirement as we have to return more image with there meta data . So it has to be wrapped by custom object.

Let me know if you have more idea.
Thanks,
Subhendu