Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Samiththa Bashani <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/16 19:21:33 UTC

error:cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx: No such file or directory

 when i was going to test the example(RNG) which you provided in
calc/Add-in/Simple Calc Add-In in Apache open office wiki I got the error
"cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx: No such file or directory" while exucuting make
file. Can you give a solution for this problem?

Re: error:cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx: No such file or directory

Posted by Shemil Hashan <sh...@gmail.com>.
did u do the make?