Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sebastian Gomez <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 09:57:50 UTC

Publish tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9.jar in Maven Repo

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday I wrote a similar post on the user list, but I guess writing to
the dev list would have been more appropriate. I hope there's no problem in
having written to both lists.

I'd like to use the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9.jar in my application, but to do
so I need to have it in a public maven repo (I'm not allowed to build from
the source to use it). Would it be possible for a commiter to deploy the
artifact in a public repository. I'd do it myself if I had clearance, but I
think its not the case (I'm not commiter).

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez

Re: Publish tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9.jar in Maven Repo

Posted by Sebastian Gomez <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gerhard, I'll take look at the project and update!

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
We've been really slow about promoting things out of sandbox.

Here's how you can help make that happen.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/promotion

I've not used pprPanelGroup so I don't really know the status of it.
With the changes in MyFaces 2.0 supporting ajax, it may be no longer
required.

Posted by Sebastian Gomez <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
short addition:
if you are really sure that you need it and you don't have the
infrastructure for it, you could use the wagon-svn maven extension for using
a svn repository as maven repository.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at