Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alex Artigues <aa...@picturemarketing.com> on 2006/01/18 21:21:38 UTC

maven references in axis2 docs

I just wanted to point out that the axis2-0.94 installation guide lists a path
to maven2, yet the graphic of the shell and the readme both reference maven
1.x

Since maven2 does not have backwards compatibility I'm sticking with maven1 as
this seems to be working.

Re: maven references in axis2 docs

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
yes, please stick to maven1