Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Thomas Herzog <t....@gmx.net> on 2007/05/23 00:40:02 UTC

Purchase order is broken in trunk

Hi!
When I try to create a purchase order with [Order] ->[Order Entry] ->[Continue], the [Continue] button is not working in the PO section.
Switching applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/entry/checkinits.ftl back to rev.530199 solves the problem.

regards, Thomas

Re: Purchase order is broken in trunk

Posted by Thomas Herzog <t....@gmx.net>.
Pls attach your patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1011

thx Thomas

Re: Purchase order is broken in trunk

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
The sales order entry <form> element is never closed. Submit a Jira issue and I'll contribute a patch.