Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Geetha <ge...@equadriga.com> on 2001/10/28 17:21:30 UTC

please Help me out!!!!!!!!

Dear turbine users,

       I really don't know were to post this question.if i am wrong posting
here please redirect me to the correct mail Id.i tryed to use velocity and
turbine for my project but since i am not able to solve the intial problem
i could not  proceed futher.

problem:

            I replaced the default page(Turbine data manager)and tryed to
load my own intial page
(say login page).but i found that the login page reloads again and again.so
it mingles my next page with the login page.so i gave a counter to display
how many times the login page loads it showed me 'N' times.why so the
default page loads each and every time.If any one knows how to control the
reloading of the default please help me out.

with regards,
Geetha