Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/10/16 00:01:54 UTC

Continuum and lava lamps: X10 notifier

Is there an X10 notifier for continuum? to plug lava lamps through X10
appliances as described in Pragmatic Automation for CruiseControl

http://www.pragmaticautomation.com/cgi-bin/pragauto.cgi/Monitor/Devices/BubbleBubbleBuildsInTrouble.rdoc

AW: Continuum and lava lamps: X10 notifier

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)" <EX...@Allianz.de>.
We have built a notifier to trigger lava-lamps.
I can post it here to the list in order to get committed to the sandbox.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@carlossanchez.eu>.

Posted by Julien Stern <ju...@cryptolog.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Not yet, I don't have a lava lamp ;-)
Do you know if it is possible to emulate it?

Emmanuel