Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ali, Haneef" <ha...@hp.com> on 2007/07/06 21:37:03 UTC

ADB code generation and default value for the element

Hi,

ADB doesn't seem to generate the default value of the element.

(e.g.)  <xsd:element name="discountAmount" type="xsd:decimal"
default="0"/>

If ths element is part of a complex type then I expect a declaration of

         BigDecimal localDiscountAmount = new BigDecimal("0"),

instead it generates

	   BigDecimal localDiscountAmount ;

Is this a defect in Axis2  ADB code generation?

Thanks,
Haneef

Re: ADB code generation and default value for the element

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, please log a bug.

thanks,
dims