Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2018/11/12 22:37:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Brooklyn 1.0.0-M1 released

All,

The Apache Brooklyn PMC are pleased to announce the release of Apache
Brooklyn 1.0.0-M1.

This is our first milestone on our way to an official 1.0.0 release of
Brooklyn. This release includes a brand new UI, developed and generously
contributed to Apache by Cloudsoft.

The Brooklyn PMC would like to thank all the individuals who have
contributed code, documentation, reviews and feedback into this release.

The source release is available from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua?action=download&filename=brooklyn/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1-src.tar.gz
SHA256 hash:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/brooklyn/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1-src.tar.gz.sha256
PGP signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/brooklyn/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1/apache-brooklyn-1.0.0-M1-src.tar.gz.asc

Convenient binary artifacts are available from:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/download/index.html#version-100-m1-preview-milestone-release
Hashes and signatures from:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/download/verify.html

Documentation is published to:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/v/1.0.0-M1/

In addition, a full set of Maven artifacts are available in the Apache
Maven repositories and in Maven Central.

Best regards
Richard Downer
Release Manager for 1.0.0-M1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Brooklyn 1.0.0-M1 released

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hooray! Thanks Richard, that's great news. Congratulations everyone on an
exciting milestone reached.

Geoff