Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2012/02/16 16:23:15 UTC

TOMEE-130 - new code

Guys,

I am working on the
TOMEE-130<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-130> task.
Please code review the java code I implemented for this new interface.
The intent of JndiWs is to provide a json string with all lookup string one
can access. Is that a good approach?

Thanks,
Thiago.

Re: TOMEE-130 - new code

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
>> Of course I made the mistake of trying it in tomee-webprofile where it
will not work :)
>>JAX-RS is going to be added to the Web Profile in Java EE 7, so it should
work itself out eventually.
>>Unrelated note, we might try and find a way to strip down the JAX-RS
support so we can include it in TomEE Web Profile without increasing the
footprint too much.

Hi David,
Thanks for the warning. I will use a regular servlet to generate the json
strings.

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: TOMEE-130 - new code