Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gordon Rouston <gr...@aol.com> on 2015/01/23 14:51:06 UTC

Open Office Software

I have a IMAC, Yosemite with iWork 09 and pages, how ill your software integrate with mine.

Gordon Rouston

PS working with IBOOKS to publish my book on IBOOKS, converting a PDF to   edit book with Wondershare, will your word processing work for what I am doing?

Thanks

Re: Open Office Software

Posted by Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>.
After a brief discussion the moderators have removed the OP from the list
and request he only resubscribe if he desist from these posts. Please don't
post further offtopic messages in this thread - thanks! If you wish to
discuss the matter, please address the moderators at users-owner@

S.

Re: Open Office Software

Posted by James Plante <ji...@me.com>.
Why don't you just use iBooks Author and be done with it?

To answer your first question, AOO won't integrate with iWork09. You'd have to save your iWork doc as a .doc or .txt first, then you can open it with AOO Writer.

And Lester's prophesy fails: All three platforms can read .jpg files.

And Lester, please stop the religious stuff. It's out of place here.