Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/28 08:45:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel Kamelets 0.9.2

Hello all,

The vote passes with the following results:

5 +1 binding votes: Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Otavio Rodolfo Piske,
Babak Vahdat and Zineb Bendhiba

1 +1 non-binding vote: Tadayoshi Sato

I'll go ahead with the process.

Thanks all.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel Kamelets 0.9.2

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
As a side note Christopher from the board reminded me the vote window is 72
hours.

Since the policy is still reporting the rule, we need to follow the 72
hours rule.

This is a reminder for all and for myself

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.