Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/09 14:06:39 UTC

faultCode: Server.BadTargetObjectURI - ???

Which reason has the following error message and what
can I do to solve the problem?

SOAPException:
faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI;
msg=Unable to resolve target object: null]

I have used the right URI and the Environment is
running. I have registered the service with the same
URI and now I have checked it about 10 times. The URI
is definetely right.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: faultCode: Server.BadTargetObjectURI - ???

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
Have you used TcpTunnelGui to look at the actual request being sent?

Scott

Posted by 김세현 <se...@tagfree.com>.
I changed xerces 1.3.1 to 1.3.0.