Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Deckert <md...@fme-sys.de> on 2000/04/12 08:49:44 UTC

Tomcat IIS Redirector

Hi,

I have installed the Tomcat3.1beta along with the IIS Redirector on our MS
NT4.0 server. Everything really works fine but but one little problem
persists: When I use tomcat directly (thru port 8080), I have no problem
executing the example Java Server Pages. But when I use IIS to let me serve
the JSP's I always get an HTTP 500 error (letting IIS serve Java Servlets is
no problem at all). Can anybody help? I attached a part of the isapi.log
file to this mail, maybe it is useful to see what happens here.
<<isapi_log.zip>>
Many thanks in advance

   Mark Deckert

 phone (direct) +49 531 23854 46
 fax   (direct) +49 531 23854 78
 mailto:mdeckert@fme-sys.de

 fme Systementwicklung GmbH
 Petzvalstraße 38
 38104 Braunschweig
 Germany
 http://www.fme-sys.de
 phone +49 531 23854 0
 fax   +49 531 23854 70

 ...das NT-Systemhaus

Re: Tomcat IIS Redirector

Posted by Gal Shachor <sh...@il.ibm.com>.
Mark,
It seems that Jrun (or shred of Jrun) is installed on your IIS... You
cannot have both
Jrun and Tomcat work together on the same server.

The log file shows that the Jrun filter is assigning your request for
/examples/jsp/snp/snoop.jsp
To the url (note the /scripts/jrun.dll prefix)
/scripts/jrun.dll/examples/jsp/snp/snoop.jsp
and this is all wrong.

Please remove the Jrun filter.

	Gal Shachor