Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 11:48:36 UTC

Form updation

Hello all,

I am trying the following scenario in ofbiz:

1. I have created two forms A and B.
2. I am entering data in form form A, suppose the fields are C, D, E and F,
 where C is primary key in table for form A.
3. Suppose the fields in form B are E, C, F and G, suppose E is primary key
in table for form B.
4. Upon submitting the data for form A, when response is success i am
calling form B in request map. So the data in fields C and F appears as in
form A.
5. Now i have created form B entering the rest of the fields.
6. Now through a Back button in sub-menu i am going back to form A with
parameters C and E.
7. Suppose i have updated the fields in form A, including field F which is
common to both forms.
8. Now i want to go to form B with a Next button in sub-menu with the same
parameters C and E, but in this case in form B the fields that i had
entered already are not being shown ( due to parameter E being null ),
 rather empty fields are appearing except the fields in common and the
updated data is not shown in form B.

Thaks in advance.

Vivek Mishra
+919873205937

Re: Form updation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It seems related to the setDependentDropdownValuesJs.ftl and getDependentDropdownValues.js

See/trace the code related from
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductPriceRules?productPriceRuleId=9000

This uses screen and form widget...

Jacques

Re: Form updation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
See setDependentDropdownValuesJs.ftl as an example

It's related to getDependentDropdownValues.js

Jacques

Re: Form updation

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo,