Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Somerville, Michael S" <mi...@lmco.com> on 2004/07/27 17:45:52 UTC

Using Java Web Start with Axis

Hey gang --

I'm evaluating Axis as a web service endpoint container (layering on top of Jetty, most likely) and am curious --

1) Has anyone used Java Web Start to deploy Axis to an existing webserver?
2) Has anyone used Java Web Start to deploy new web services to Axis?
3) Has anyone used Java Web Start to launch web services deployed to Axis?

Given Axis' lightweight nature, I'm pretty sure that this has already been covered before by someone somewhere.
Please point me at how-to's, tutorials, documentation, ... anything really!

Thanks!

-mike.

Michael S. Somerville
Systems Engineer

"Try not to become a man of success...
... but rather try to become a man of value."  -Albert Einstein