Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/14 22:37:19 UTC

[DRLVM][MMTk] Jitrino.JET design questions on integrating the object allocation APIs

Alex,

How hard would it be to modify Jitrino.JET to call a different object
allocation helper function on a method-by-method basis?  This would
help a bunch with integrating MMTk into DRLVM.  It would also be nice
to enable write barriers on a method-by-method basis.

Thanks
--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [DRLVM][MMTk] Jitrino.JET design questions on integrating the object allocation APIs

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikhail,
I think your suggestion below will work.  I will try it hopefully in
the next few weeks.
  Thanks

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Weldon,