Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/05 06:47:19 UTC

Bug?

I've encountered something strange after I changed to
use the latest build (20010204). Currently, I've
divided my JSPs into two directories: one directly
under /myApp and another /myApp/admin. In a previous
build of Struts (20001217), I can specify in the JSP
the action path to be "login.do" and Struts will
prepend "admin" for me. Now this no longer works and
I'd to change to "/admin/login.do" for it to work. The
strange thing is some JSPs in the admin directory
still work without this modification.

Any idea?

TIA!