Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2016/07/22 17:36:07 UTC

Building Fluo & Fluo Recipes

The master branch of Fluo is currently in a state where it depends on
parent pom thats not released.  We are working twoards releasing this, its
temporary.  For now inorder to build Fluo need to checkout the fluo-parent
branch in Fluo and run mvn install.

Also Fluo Recipes currently depends on snapshot versions of Fluo and
requires running locally installing Fluo.

Josh I have noticed you are working on doing some stuff w/ Jenkins.  Will
what you are doing help with this situation?

What do we need to do to release the parent pom?

Re: Building Fluo & Fluo Recipes

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's what I (tried to) do yesterday. The jenkins build of the main
codebase doesn't seem to want to find it. I haven't been able to figure
out why.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.