Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <rm...@adobe.com> on 2013/03/21 16:44:44 UTC

Please review patch for FELIX-3906

Hi,

I've uploaded a trivial patch to FELIX-3906 - Configuration of Http
Service context path broken after upgrade to Jetty 7 - a month ago.

It's a trivial one-liner but since it fixes a regression I think it's
important to apply it sooner rather than later.

I'd appreciate if someone took the time to look at it.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Please review patch for FELIX-3906

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the patch. I have now finally applied it. Sorry for the delay.

Regards
Felix

--
Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe