Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jie Han <tu...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/07 23:54:06 UTC

Example of dynamic table

Hello community!
I want to try the feature of dynamic table but do not find examples in the official doc.
Is this part missing?

Re: Example of dynamic table

Posted by Guojun Li <gj...@gmail.com>.
I think the Getting Started page[1] can answer your question.
[1]:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/table/sql/gettingstarted/

Best,
Guojun