Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bobby Mitchell <bo...@niac.usra.edu> on 2002/08/29 22:14:47 UTC

Problem compiling WizardAction.java for XMLForms

I'm trying to compile my version of WizardAction.java and get a version
error. Can anybody help me figure this one out?

Cocoon 2-1.dev on Linux, Tomcat 4.0.2

[root@orion classes]# javac -classpath
/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-2.1-dev.jar:/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/excalibur-sourceresolve-20020820.jar
org/apache/cocoon/niac/list/WizardAction.java
org/apache/cocoon/niac/list/WizardAction.java:73: cannot access
org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractXMLFormAction
bad class file:
/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-2.1-dev.jar(org/apache/cocoon/acting/AbstractXMLFormAction.class)
class file has wrong version 48.0, should be 47.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpath.
import org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractXMLFormAction;

TIA

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell
Systems Administrator

(SUMMARY)Re: Problem compiling WizardAction.java for XMLForms

Posted by Bobby Mitchell <bm...@niac.usra.edu>.
Doh. I was using the wrong javac.

Posted by Bobby Mitchell <bm...@niac.usra.edu>.
Yes, but I changed the directory to niac/list and it compiled OK.