Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 09:12:58 UTC

Sling BOF at ApacheCon Atlanta

Hi all,

Just wanted to spread word, that we listed for a BOF at ApacheCon07 in
Atlanta. If you are interested in talking about the new Sling project
and its future directions, please show your interest by bumping the
counter up at [1]. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07

Re: Sling BOF at ApacheCon Atlanta

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
On 8/30/07, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to spread word, that we listed for a BOF at ApacheCon07 in
> Atlanta. If you are interested in talking about the new Sling project
> and its future directions, please show your interest by bumping the
> counter up at [1]. Thanks.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07

That's cool, but unfortunately I will not be able to make it :-(.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.