Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/07/19 11:13:21 UTC

Services Separation

Hi,

I've checked in some initial files into the jakarta-turbine-fulcrum
repository but the service sources are still in turbine until some
coupling issues are dealt with. There is a NOTES file if you want to
see what's going on.

Nothing has changed in the jakarta-turbine repository, I'm just using
symlinks right now which is why there is no src/java directory in
the jakarta-turbine-fulcrum module.

All the service sources will stay in the jakarta-turbine module until
Turbine and the TDK work with the sources separated. And it's easy
to test the separate using the simple symlinks so I'm not put out
and everything builds normally for everyone else.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org