Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/10 12:45:49 UTC

Topics for our January report to the board?

Apparently, during the holiday season, I forgot about our reporting
schedule, and our quarterly report to the board is due tomorrow.

Please let me know of any topics we should include in our January report.

thanks,

bryan

Re: Topics for our January report to the board?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

Thanks again for taking care of this chore. Nothing comes to mind.