Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org> on 2019/01/18 18:34:38 UTC

Demo: now showcasing tooltips

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce a new isis-2-demo build. I'm doing this silently from time to time, but to let you know what's changed since the last announcement:

Apache Isis development for version 2 is currently entering the next iteration: milestone 3 (2.0.0-M3). The demo docker image is built on top of the latest snapshot. [1]

I've added a new page to the demo, that does showcase various scenarios for tooltips as supported by the framework.

You will also notice the new sidebar-feature to replace modal actions that Dan recently contributed. (Release 1.17.)

We've made some enhancements to the collapse/expand visualization of trees (see TreeDemo), and fixed some visual issues with the 'Darkly' theme (you can try out different themes at the bottom bar).

Feel free to report issues or suggestions with the demo here [2].

Check it out and enjoy!

Andi

[1] https://gitlab.com/apache-isis-committers/isis-2-demo
[2] https://github.com/andi-huber/isis-2-demo/issues