Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2019/10/11 11:02:44 UTC

Re: [IOTDB-208] design of BloomFilter

Hi,

Glad to see the discussion of design, with some advices:

- The theme should be a short description of the function, such as bloomfilter.
- It's better to roughy describe the issue in the mail. (There is an issue report mail about BloomFilter, which you can reply to)
- For convenience and make sure that others could see the design (I'm not sure whether others could access the tower, even if you share a public url), it's better to put the design in the mail, and in English...

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院