Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/08/16 08:53:44 UTC

CloudStack Collaboration Conference - VISAs

Hello all,

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference will happen on November 23-24 in Paris, France.
Although we have a bit more than three months, if you plan to attend the event in Paris and need to obtain a VISA for your trip, it is time to submit your VISA application.
If you would need a VISA invitation letter for your trip, please get in touch as soon as possible with me. We need 1 business week to prepare it!

Kind regards,