Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM> on 2009/01/26 22:02:51 UTC

Olio FAQ up

An Olio FAQ page is now up at
http://incubator.apache.org/olio/frequently-asked-questions-faq.html

I encourage everyone to add to it. You can do so easily if you have an
apache account (all committers do) by going to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLIO/Frequently+Asked+Questions+(FAQ)

Please also feel free to suggest additional questions.

Shanti

Re: Olio FAQ up

Posted by William Sobel <ws...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
On Jan 27, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Shanti Subramanyam wrote:

> For now, let's stick with one FAQ. Once we have a number of
> questions in it, we can separate out the sections with a TOC and
> links to each section. I didnt' want to start that way when the faq
> is very sparse.

I'll start adding some Rails specific docs.

On a slightly related topic, I'm still waiting for handoff of the
Rails config and install docs. I will update and revise once I get
what you've already done.

Cheers,
- Will

Re: Olio FAQ up