Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 20:03:56 UTC

Board report for April

Hi all,

The board report for April is almost due, I've included it in this
mail. If there is anything missing, or if there is something wrong,
please reply so I can update the report.

Thanks,

= Celix =

Celix is an implementation of the OSGi Specification in C.

Celix entered incubation on November 2, 2010.

During the EclipseCon a talk was given over Celix, also spoke with
several OSGi people who are interested in the progress, especially
related to Universal OSGi (which details specification and
requirements for OSGi in other languages). During the last few weeks
work has been done to get rid of memory leaks and null pointers.
Currently we are looking at the requirements/details for bundle
deployment and updating, possibly in combination with Apache Ace.

Most important issues are:

Define a status overview of what is and isn't working.
Move all "sub" project to the new structure.
Use APR for all file handling, threading etc.

Signed off by mentor:

--
With kind regards,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: Board report for April

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On 12 Apr 2011, at 20:03 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

> The board report for April is almost due, I've included it in this
> mail. If there is anything missing, or if there is something wrong,
> please reply so I can update the report.

I just signed off the report on the wiki. Looked good to me!

Greetings, Marcel