Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 17:56:15 UTC

OAuth error: NOT_OWNER: Non-Secure Owner Page.

Hi community,
I am running the shindigoauth.xml gadget in the trunk at
the samplecontainer.html page with these fields:

Displaying gadget:
http://localhost:8080/samplecontainer/examples/shindigoauth.xml
Using state: http://localhost:8080/sampledata/canonicaldb.json
Viewer id: john.doe
Owner id: canonical

But I got this error:

OAuth error: NOT_OWNER: Non-Secure Owner Page. Only page owners can grant
OAuth approval ==== Original request: GET /social/rest/people/@me/@self
Host: localhost:8080 X-Shindig-AuthType: oauth X-Forwarded-For: 127.0.0.1

Could you please help what wrong with it?

Regards,
Chatree Srichart

Re: OAuth error: NOT_OWNER: Non-Secure Owner Page.

Posted by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com>.
In addition, my guice-modules is:

<context-param>
    <param-name>guice-modules</param-name>
    <param-value>
      org.apache.shindig.common.PropertiesModule:
      org.apache.shindig.gadgets.DefaultGuiceModule:
      org.apache.shindig.social.core.config.SocialApiGuiceModule:
      org.apache.shindig.social.sample.SampleModule:
      org.apache.shindig.gadgets.oauth.OAuthModule:
      org.apache.shindig.common.cache.ehcache.EhCacheModule:
      org.apache.shindig.sample.shiro.ShiroGuiceModule:
      org.apache.shindig.sample.container.SampleContainerGuiceModule:
      org.apache.shindig.extras.ShindigExtrasGuiceModule
    </param-value>
  </context-param>