Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Dick Davies <ra...@hellooperator.net> on 2008/10/06 08:45:41 UTC

restricting blog creation

It seems like any user can create a blog by default.

Is there a way to change that? We'd like to control who creates a blog
(mainly to meet naming conventions).

--
Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/

Re: restricting blog creation

Posted by Dick Davies <ra...@hellooperator.net>.
Thanks Dave. Think this is actually a people issue, not a technology one.
I'm going to punt it to the governance guys :)

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Dick Davies <ra...@hellooperator.net> wrote:
> It seems like any user can create a blog by default.
>
> Is there a way to change that? We'd like to control who creates a blog
> (mainly to meet naming conventions).

There is no way to configure Roller to prevent blog creation by users,
you'd have to do some code changes.

- Dave