Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Lingjiao.Chen" <li...@cloudnovations.com> on 2009/08/27 19:43:44 UTC

removeSheetAt() problem

I am having issues when removing an XSSF sheet from a workbook. After POI
processes\writes the file, Excel 2007 complains that the file has been
corrupted and has unreadable content. Then, there's another prompt that
shows excel trying to repair the problem by removing record
'xl/calcChain.xml'. This problem only occurs when I call the method
*.removeSheetAt(idx).

Anyone experiencing this problem? I am using version poi-3.5-beta7

Thanks.