Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2019/01/23 10:52:36 UTC

Re: How do I report bugs I encounter in v2 branch?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 at 13:22, Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org> wrote:

> Regarding smoke-tests: Short answer NO. I guess Dan has some nice ideas on
> that, but no we don't have them, not yet.

I'd love us to have some smoke tests, and the way I would like to do that
is using geb to write some selenium tests to run against a version of our
kitchensink app, running headless in a kubernetes cluster.

If anyone would like to work on that, do please step up!