Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tim Schultheiss <ts...@dynamicquest.com> on 2013/03/06 20:05:32 UTC

Feature requests

Hi all, just a quick question-

Are the Cloudstack developers accepting feature requests at this time, and
if so what would be the proper way to submit a request?

Thanks,

Tim Schultheiss

Re: Feature requests

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Tim Schultheiss
<ts...@dynamicquest.com> wrote:
> Hi all, just a quick question-
>

> Are the Cloudstack developers accepting feature requests at this time, and
> if so what would be the proper way to submit a request?

That's two questions - but we'll still allow it :)

Yes - though the next version open for features is 4.2.0 due around June.
Preferably creating a bug on our bugtracker:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK

You probably also want to socialize your feature request on the
cloudstack-dev mailing list.

--David