Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 15:44:02 UTC

Failing surefire tests

I'm trying to run some junit on one of sub-modules( a webservice project)
and am getting a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
za.co.portal.efulfilment.SomeClass.

SomeClass is my war and I've added the war file in my pom's dependency
section, as

   <dependency>
      <groupId>za.co.pragmaticus.portal</groupId>
      <artifactId>portal</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>war</type>
    </dependency>

Is what I'm doing incorrect?

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: Failing surefire tests

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
To avoid risking being reprimanded in public :) , I'll say that I'm not
demanding answers ladies and gents.Just wondering if anyone has had  any
ideas on how I can try out other ways of resolving this issue?

Thanks

Re: Failing surefire tests

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
On 8/28/06, Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to run some junit on one of sub-modules( a webservice project)
> and am getting a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> za.co.portal.efulfilment.SomeClass.
>
> SomeClass is my war and I've added the war file in my pom's dependency
> section, as
>
>    <dependency>
>       <groupId>za.co.pragmaticus.portal</groupId>
>       <artifactId>portal</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0.0</version>
>       <type>war</type>
>     </dependency>
>

> Is what I'm doing incorrect?

Logs from debug are showing that  portal-1.0.0.war isn't added to  the  test
classpath