Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Sibla Wilfried <Wi...@bosch-si.com> on 2013/07/22 14:28:45 UTC

Implementing a custom resourceprocessor

Hi to all

Is there a easy way to test a custom resource processor?
I've no experience with resource processors, and it's not very efficient to run through a deployment via ACE server etc. and deploying a sample resource package etc.

Some help is very welcome

Thx
Wilfried

Re: Implementing a custom resourceprocessor

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wilfried,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Sibla Wilfried
<Wi...@bosch-si.com> wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> Is there a easy way to test a custom resource processor?
> I've no experience with resource processors, and it's not very efficient to run through a deployment via ACE server etc. and deploying a sample resource package etc.

Simple no, but you can mock/fake a deployment session around it. See
how Felix tests its autoconf processor here [0].

Hope that gets you started :)

grz,
Bram

[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/deploymentadmin/autoconf/src/test/java/org/apache/felix/deployment/rp/autoconf/AutoConfResourceProcessorTest.java