Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Swapna <sw...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/24 02:26:36 UTC

Radio button event

I have  a grid with radio button group and one radio button in each row. I want to do  update zone when radio button is clicked. What event gets fired when a radio button gets clicked?

Re: Radio button event

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
You might be interested in one of these mixins.

http://tapestry-stitch.uklance.cloudbees.net/oneventdemo
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/ajax/onevent

Grid with radio buttons and dialog link

Posted by Swapna <sw...@yahoo.com>.

 I want to have  a grid with radio buttons in one column and dialog links in one column. Getting both to work is  a problem as when I add radio group/radio button to grid,
I should not put inPlace="true", whereas if I want dialog from grid, I should use inPlace="true" option. Any light on this is appreciated.